Thursday, September 8, 2011

First post, The Beginning.

I feel as though I am a new fish entering a very large sea, or really, since I am speaking of fashion, a small puppy entering a world of dog-eat-dog. This could seem like a scary thing for most sane people, and it is, but for me it is a fear that I crave to have. At 16 I know what I want to spend every living second of my life doing, I want to be fully immersed in fashion as a designer and potentially an art director. Now I'm not going to go on a whole spiel about how I've known that I have wanted to do this since I could speak or how I feel that I could really contribute to the fashion world (which is all true) but what I want to share with all of you is the most important part, how I get there. So throughout my posts of this blog I will display to you sketches, pictures, and occasional rants along the way of my journey, and I would love your constructive criticism! So, here it is. The very start of the documentation of my life and all of its craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment