Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Next Assignment..

I am fortunate enough to have a school that has a fashion program, which is amazing, but the funny thing is that when I got back from my 6 weeks at RISD, where I made my paper dress (showed in previous post), I showed the pictures to my teacher, and he says, great idea! That should be our next assignment! At first I was like oh God, I spent two sleepless weeks on that dress, how am I going to do that again? But now I am very excited, because I am making my dress out of... Cellophane! And red cellophane at that! Once again here is the drama that I love. I know that is not exactly paper but a little cellophane never hurt anyone did it? So here it goes again, another paper dress! Wish me luck! Pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment