Thursday, September 29, 2011



Thank you Joyce from Joyful Outfits for this award! 

The rules are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to 15 more bloggers.


Seven Random things about myself:
1. I am a big foodie, I love to cook
2. I absolutely love cats
3. I want to double major in fashion design and graphic design
4. Chocolate is my obsession
5. My favorite music group is Beirut, but I also love electronica
6. I love going to antique stores to shop for vintage jewelry 
7. I want to live in New York or London

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the comment! Not really sure I want to participate in this, but it is a cute idea :)
    Your blog is great.
    Much love, Hannah x
    http://hannahlouisef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete